Conditions of Use also known as Terms and Conditions:
Please read and understand the following before ordering.
1. Payment. Unless otherwise stated on the face hereof, all payments shall be due upon receipt of invoice. On any amounts not paid when due, customer agrees to pay interest at the rate of 1-1/2% per month (18% per year) or, if such rate is in excess of the rate allowed by law, then the highest rate allowed by law. In addition, customer agrees to pay all costs of collection, including costs of litigation and reasonable attorney's fees. CCSS, Inc. reserves the right to obtain a security interest in the products sold to customer, and in proceeds thereof, until payment is made in full by customer. Customer agrees to execute financing statements and other instruments at CCSS, Inc. request. A $15.00 collection fee will be charged for all dishonored checks.
2. Taxes. Unless otherwise stated on the face hereof, stated prices do not include any customs duties, sales, use, value added, excise, federal, state, local or other taxes. All such duties or taxes shall be paid by customer, or, in lieu thereof, customer shall provide CCSS, Inc. with an appropriate tax exemption certificate.
3. Title. Title to products passes from CCSS, Inc. to customer upon shipment from CCSS, Inc.'s facility.
4. F.O.B. and Risk of Loss. Unless otherwise stated on the face hereof, all shipments are F.O.B. CCSS, Inc.'s Sterling, Virginia facility. CCSS, Inc.'s liability for delivery shall cease, and title and all risk of loss or damage shall pass to customer upon delivery to carrier.
5. Return Procedures. If customer purchased product(s) directly from CCSS, Inc., the customer shall return the product(s) to CCSS, Inc. pursuant to the following terms. Customer must obtain a Return Material Authorization ("RMA") number by calling customer service at 1.703.433.0050. Returned products should be shipped to the following address:
Customer shall return the products to CCSS, Inc. in the original packaging. CCSS, Inc. will not be responsible for damaged parts if customer does not follow this process. Please retain shipping information, including tracking numbers, until your account has been credited by CCSS, Inc. or replacement product is received. If CCSS, Inc. determines that failure of the product(s) was not a result of a defect in materials or workmanship, CCSS, Inc. reserves the right to charge customer a 15% restocking fee. CCSS, Inc. will advise customer prior to assessing these charges.
6. Entire agreement. These terms and conditions, including those on the face hereof, constitute the entire agreement with regard to this sale and expressly supersede and replace any prior or contemporaneous agreements, whether written or oral, relating to said sale, including any terms and conditions on any of customer's documents or purchase orders. This agreement shall be binding upon the heirs, successors and assigns of the parties hereto. If any provision of this agreement shall be held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of this agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
7. Governing law, jurisdiction and costs. This agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Virginia, without regard to its conflict or choice of law provisions. Customer acknowledges and agrees that Virginia is an appropriate place for venue of any litigation and that Virginia courts have jurisdiction over this agreement and customer. In the event the customer and CCSS, Inc. are unable to resolve any customer dispute, and any collection action, suit or other judicial proceeding is commenced, the prevailing party in any such collection action, suit or judicial proceeding shall be entitled to recover its costs and reasonable attorneys' fees incurred.
8. Terms and Conditions. This sale is subject to the terms and conditions stated herein, which are in lieu of and replace any and all terms and conditions set forth in any documents issued by customer, including, without limitation, purchase orders and specifications. In case of conflict between the terms and conditions stated here and those on the face hereof, those on the face hereof shall control. ANY ADDITIONAL, DIFFERENT OR CONFLICTING TERMS AND CONDITIONS ON ANY SUCH DOCUMENT ISSUED BY CUSTOMER AT ANY TIME ARE HEREBY OBJECTED TO BY CCSS, Inc., AND ANY SUCH DOCUMENT SHALL BE WHOLLY INAPPLICABLE TO ANY SALE MADE HEREUNDER AND SHALL NOT BE BINDING IN ANY WAY ON CCSS, Inc..